Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ringer


{source}

Hey guys and dolls!  So today while cleaning my crafting area I was watching the new CW show Ringer, you know the one starring Sarah Michelle Gellar.  I was curious just to see if I would like it.  Omg, my new favorite show!!!  I’m so excited about this show.  I’m looking forward to see how this show unfolds.  Take a look at the promo below.

This promo confused at excited me at the same time.  I hadn’t done much reading on the show so I all I understood was there were twins, but I assumed one of them ending up missing for some reason and the other twin took her place.  I was confused, but now I am well informed…as much as a first show can fill me in at least.  Now I look forward to the next one.  The show ending literally left me like Surprised smile with a hand covering the mouth.  LOL!  I must rewatch this episode when it comes on the CW website.  Still want some more info on the show, watch the next video below.  And if you haven’t watched the show yet, you may want to skip the next video.  The next video is a complete first episode spoiler, but it explains the show some more.




I had stopped watching tv a while ago, but the CW is making it impossible this fall with all the new shows coming out and the other ones returning.  I am looking forward to the witch one coming out and I need to get back into Vampire Diaries and 90210 again.  I feel like a teen again watching those shows.  LOL!  Ringer makes me feel my age though, but in a good way.  LOL!

And that’s about it for this post.  Just wanted to share with you all my new love.  I don’t know if I can possibly wait until next week to find out more.  I guess I have no choice, but ahhhhhhh, I can’t wait!!!  Well at least I will have ANTM and several other CW shows to keep me entertained until then.  Smile  Ok, I’m off to watch some stuff online before bed so I will talk to you lovelies later.  Be good until then.  Winking smile

Glad she doesn’t have a trouble-making twin sister,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment