Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Autumnal Equinox!!!


{source}

So that’s a wrap on summer 2011.  And I couldn’t be happier!!!  Sure we’ll still have some summer layover weather but other than that it is cool temps for the rest of the year!!!  *does the happy dance*  So I want to wish you all a Happy Autumnal Equinox and Happy First Day of Autumn!  I hope you did something awesome today and managed to stay cool seeing that the date is the only thing that makes me think of Autumn today, well that and the rain.

So what are you all doing today?  Me?  Well I don’t plan on doing much, but I do plan to finally clean up my craft area and finish work on Estelle/Estella…working name for my Bitty Bitsu…a doll for those of you non-doll fans.  I wanted to give her hair time to set, I am trying something unique with her since she doesn’t have a wig and came to me bald.  I think the layers are done.  Now it’s time to do her face-up, which I am nervous about.  Granted I won’t have to do the dreaded eyes, I hate doing eyes, because she has acrylic eyes, but still I want to give her a soft childlike glow and feel so I am worried I will make her to adult looking.  Fingers crossed I’ll get it right.  Then I am going to work on some outfits for her and my Monster High Frankie Stein, if they work up right I will be reproducing some for sale.  So fingers crossed tight for that too.  Smile

And that’s about it for this post.  I am off to have some crafty fun!  Smile  Hope your day is awesome times infinity and beyond.  Talk to you lovelies next time.  Be good until then.  Bye for now.  Smile

Lazily day-dreaming of fall colors on trees and crisp fall air,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment