Friday, January 21, 2011

Crafty time!

So I’ve been spending a sad amount of time in bed due to my stomach.  So while I am wasting away in bed I’ve started doing simple crafting I can manage to do while horizontal.  One of the things I’ve been doing is making Blythe hats to start including in all my outfits.  I recently got lucky from a room cleanout by my sister.

Early beginnings.

I should have taken a “before” before picture of this straw hat my sister was tossing out.  I am in the middle of unraveling it in this picture.  I am going to be using this straw for some special hats in the near future.  I want to find where I can buy bulk of this straw to make more of these hats.  I made several yarn hats and will take pictures of those soon. I’m thinking of doing a tutorial for these hats I make.  I call them my “Not a Knitter Not a Problem” hats.  I think some people might like it.  I’ll think about it.  Its really simple to do and not hard to figure out so I may go ahead and do it.

Well just wanted to revive this blog again.  I closed it before and then blocked it and now I need to promote it again.  *sigh*  Oh well, that’s the fun of blogging.  Smile  Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment