Thursday, April 21, 2011

Slowly figuring things out.

So my blog has kind of gone through a judgmental stage.  I wasn’t sure if I was going to keep it.  I have this thing where I am trying to find the most comfortable blogging format for me.  I have several main interests: dolls, crafts, writing.  Then I have things in general I want to talk about: weight loss, health, make-up, fashion, celebs, trying to open my freaking shop, life in general.  I just don’t know how to work that all in.  I have decided to keep my The House of Mouse blog for dolls only since I like to get into discussion about dolls that the general public may not be much interested in.  So if you are interested in that feel free to visit that blog.  So that leaves this blog for everything else.  Just life in general, or my life already in progress.  So there.  I’m finally settled and this is how it’s going to stay.  Whew, glad I finally figured that out.  Now, on to life and blogging!  Smile

Loves ya,
Mouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment