Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Script Frenzy update.

Still at it.  The story is flowing for me some now.  But I am having issues because I keep thinking of the next story I want to do when I am done with this one, and it makes it hard to stay on track with this one.  But it’s starting to flow some now.  So here is my update.
I’m getting there.  I still feel I’ll make it.  I’m determined.  I am going to work on another section before I go to bed and then really work on it tomorrow really hard.  I’d like to finish tomorrow if possible.  I am hoping to have the whole script finished by June, and then “film” everything by September and get it all uploaded by Halloween so I can focus on NaNoWriMo in November along with a special visitor hopefully.  Then on Black Friday I want to release a teaser for my new story that I plan to start on New Years day of next year.  Well see how closely I stick to this plan.  LOL!  Ok I’m off to work some more on the script.  Talk to you all soon.  Be good until then.  Bye for now.
Loves ya,
Mouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment