Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pinterest

Almost forgot, I wanted to let you guys know I am on Pinterest. I have joined several interesting social media sites that I will be slowly updating you on, as soon as I figure out how they work lol.  But this one has my focus right now.  I joined a while back and one, I just realized how to really use it to it’s full potential, and two, I just realized a minute ago what the dang site’s name was.  I was trying to pronounce it like “pine-trest” instead of “pin-trest”.  It wasn’t until I saw “interest” and remembered the whole concept of the site was to “pin” things that I caught on.  Please tell me I’m not the only one who thought it was “pine-trest”.  Damn English language making it hard to pronounce things properly. LOL!  But yeah, feel free to follow, friend me, both, and I’ll do the same.  I love seeing what other people find of “pinterest”.  If you look at the picture above at the dress in the second row, I uploaded that to my account.  I couldn’t find the original source and only had the picture.  I wish I knew the artist, I know they must have other interesting pieces.  I’ll still hunt around and see if I can find them.  But that’s it for now ladies and gents.  I’m off to continue reading Mini Eco and maybe do some pinning.  Talk to you all soon.  Bye for now. Smile

Pinning away,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment