Monday, August 29, 2011

Guess who's back? And she brought her glue gun.

Hey guys and dolls!  It's been a while, huh?  I know, bad blogger.  I've been spending a lot of time blogging on my doll blog because to be honest, I wasn't feeling very crafty as of late. Just not feeling good and not being able to catch a good breath sometimes keeps me from doing much that I think will cause me to have to try to take a deep breath and cause panic if I can't get it.  So I've been shying away from here and crafting.  But tonight I just suddenly was overtaken by the need to talk about crafts again.  So here I am, ready to pull out the glue and glitter, and get my craft on.  So keep watching this spot people, I'm back, and I'm crafty.  *rolls eyes at own lame joke* Talk to you all soon.  Be good until then.  Bye for now.  :-)

Big glittery hugs,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment