Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hi!

I've been so busy I haven't even come to check on my blog and it's comments for a while.  I want to say hi to all of you who have found there way to my blog through OWOH!  Thank you so much for stopping by and saying hi.  I had so much fun meeting you all through OWOH and have bookmarked so many blogs I don't know how I will organize all the links.  LOL!  But I'm so glad I got to meet you all through you blog and I'm so sad the event ends tomorrow and I can't continue to meet more people.  But I guess this gives me the chance to get to know all of you better.  :-)  Well I just wanted to hope on and give a big wave to you all.  I will be back to updating my blog soon with things I have been up to and learning.  So stay tuned for that.  Also I changed my comments so that I can respond directly to people's comments.  I'll see how that does for a while.  If I get to many spammies then I will go back to Blogger's comment system.  So feel free to try it out.  :-D  Ok, talk to you all later.  Bye for now.

Edit: Just wanted to edit to say that since I put in the new comments widget it won't show any of my old comments.  I'm sorry about  that.  They are still there and I can still read them, but they don't show on my blog for some reason.  I'm trying to find out if I can make them show, but so far nothing.  New comments do show however, so feel free to comment away.  I like the new format of the comments so I want to stick with it for a while so I hope no one is offended their comment isn't showing up.  I still treasure it greatly.  :-)  Thanks again for them.  Bye for now.  :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment