Monday, April 16, 2012

Don’t worry. Be crafty.


(source)

Hello my lovelies, I am back. My computer situation has not been sorted, but I am making do with it for now. Looking to upgrade later on this year so I can deal for now.  Now on to today’s crafty post.

Have you ever had it when you are overwhelmed with the supplies you own, the ways you could go with a project, or the many ideas floating around in your head?  Or perhaps you are sabotaging yourself with the ever popular “its no good” or “I don’t know what to make”. Well, don’t feel alone, many an artist have gone through these exact same feelings. I myself have suffered with these feelings and thought perhaps I was a weird one.  That is until I found this interesting article about this exact same topic.

Alison Lee of Craftcast broke down typical worries of artists and explained why you shouldn’t take things so seriously and to enjoy and have fun with your art.  I know, easier said than done, but the tips Alison listed really clearify things and make sense out of the garbled mess that can be the artistic mind.  Head on over to Craftcast and read Alison’s article “5 Things The Artisit In You Can Stop Worrying About Right Now!” and finally release those fears, push past your barriers, and get crafty!  I’ll do the same.  Smile

And on that note, I will talk to you lovelies later. Be good until then.  Bye for now. Smile

Looking around at her big stash of stuff,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment